|• Can you tell about your service? (cues: hands-on or consultation, to what extent is it multidisciplinary care, covering palliative care domains such as any spiritual care), what is different compared to “usual care”? (e.g., any use of assessment tools, more staff, peaceful environment, staff training). How did it start, whose idea was it?|
|The transition and possible related barriers|
• Selection of patients, eligibility for the program|
• How is a transfer to another place, or a referral to palliative care that is provided where people are, being experienced by patient, family and health care professionals?
• What is the public image of this type of care (also as compared to, e.g., nursing home care) and how do you call this type of care in encounters with family and patient?
|Pros and cons|
• What works well for these people with dementia, and why?|
• What could be improved, how so?