Part I – Experiences with the program|
Introductory narration stimulus: I would like to ask you to describe your experiences with the program just as they occurred for you personally, from the moment, you heard about it. I am interested in any details that appear important to you. Take your time. I will not interrupt you at the beginning.
You mentioned before that… could you describe that in more detail? / Could you tell me more about that?|
You mentioned before that… What do you think caused this development? / Could you tell me a story that illustrates this aspect?
Part II – Motivation, Outcomes and Integration into work life|
2. Training Outcomes
3-6 Course Implementation
1. What motivated you to participate in the program?|
2. Did you notice any changes in your self-care behavior / contact with patients or colleagues / when dealing with difficult situations, through the course of the program?
3. What have been your experiences with Metta / Tong-len?
4. Which one of the program elements was most accessible to you?
5. Which one of the program elements did you find most difficult to relate to?
6. Was there anything in the training that irritated you /seemed unfamiliar to you /surprised you?